Festival Deal – SAVE $15 off the regular submission.
FULL FEEDBACK on your screenplay from our committee of Professional Screenwriters, Production Heads and Script Consultants. Get your entire script performed at the writing festival. SUBMIT your FEATURE, TV or SHORT SCREENPLAY.
Submissions take 3-5 weeks for evaluation. Looking for screenplays from all over the world.
Watch Recent Screenplay Winners (at least 1 winner every month)
The RULES are simple:
1. Write a script that is made for animation. Edit the heck out of it. We accept features and shorts of any genre.
2. Email your script to firstname.lastname@example.org in .pdf, .doc, .wpd, .rtf, or .fdr format.
In the body in the email please add your:
– FULL NAME
– CITY AND COUNTRY
– TITLE OF SCRIPT
– TYPE OF SCRIPT (feature, TV, short)
– (optional) and a 1-2 line synopsis of your screenplay.
OR if you like to mail us your script with a check, please email us and we’ll make arrangements.
PLEASE ADD YOUR FULL CONTACT INFO (especially email address) on the title page of your script!
Why this is the #1 Screenplay Festival and Contest in the World today!
– 0ffers screenwriters at all levels the fantastic opportunity to hear their scripts read aloud using TOP PROFESSIONAL ACTORS and showcased online for 1000s to see.
– Now showcasing 5x more winners than in the past. At least 1 romance screenplay winner a month.
– This network currently averages over 90,000 unique visitors a day and growing.
– WATCH past and recent script winning readings! CLICK HERE and see what happens when your script wins.
– One of the best places in the world for the writers to sell their script and/or obtain and agent. Over 80% of our winners obtain an agent.
– No matter what happens, you will receive full feedback on your script by our established WILDsound Reading Committee. No other place in the world will you get coverage for the price you pay.
– Even if you’re just looking for feedback of your script, this is the festival for you.
It’s there for all to see. The proof is in the viewership. These videos garner 1000s of views online. Some of the screenplay readings are more popular than actual studio films made!