I loved it. It was a totally new experience for me. I’ve obviously shown the film to a lot of friends and people I meet, and it is great to see their reaction as they watch the film. But having people who know about film talk about and comment on your work is something very different. The fact that the audience picked up on some of the small details about the characters & story line gives me a renewed devotion to finish up the series.
– Matt Burniston, Filmmaker “The Mega Plush”
Submit your Short Film and get it showcased at the FEEDBACK Film Festival at three upcoming festivals in 2017:
Festival #1: Took place in Toronto on March 30th. Watch the Audience FEEDBACK Videos.
Festival #2: In Los Angeles on September 7 2017. Festival takes place at L.A. LIVE’s Regal Cinemas in downtown Los Angeles.
Festival #3: In Toronto on December 28 2017. Festival takes place at the Carlton Cinemas in downtown Toronto.
The fastest growing film festival in the world today:
Your film will get screened in front of a large, broad audience.
– We are a feedback festival and you will actually hear what people and film lovers think of your film.
– Your film is screened and then talked about with the audience, lead by a Professional Industry moderator.
– We then post the audience feedback video online right after the festival for you to watch.
Watch 100s of Recent Audience FEEDBACK Festival Videos for Examples:
– As you can see watching past event videos, this is NOT a thumbs up/thumbs down film critic festival. It’s a positive discussion of each film talking about what the movie is about. We never venture into one of those easy negative discussions.
– WILDsound is proud to be a credited festival with IMDB.com. After you film is screened at our festival, you can add your film and cast/crew to their site.
– We offer (if interested) an online distribution package where we guarantee your film will get seen by 100,000s of people PLUS you’ll earn money for each hit. The best distribution contract for a short film in the world today.
And no matter what happens, every film receives FULL FEEDBACK of their submitted film and we tell you honestly why we made our decisions.
No other film festival in the world does what we do!
SUBMIT TODAY for Film Festival events. SUBMISSION FEE $40 ($10 off regular submission) (ALL costs go to videotaping of events and industry moderation.)
The RULES are simple:
1. Make a film. We screen SHORT FILMS of any genre. Length of films screened are from 10 seconds to 3 hours!
2. Send in your film link and press kit to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: If you don’t have a press kit, no problem. Just email in the:
Title of the Film
Country of Origin
Director’s Name (and BIO if you can)
1-3 Line Synopsis of the Film
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
Wildsound FEEDBACK Film Festival is a monthly festival that prides itself on making sure the filmmaker not only gets his or her film screened in front of a large audience, but also benefits from gaining feedback during the Q&A from our moderator who discusses each film with the audience. This film festival enables you, the filmmaker, to actually obtain honest feedback about what people think of your film.