General – Sean Ballantyne
Joslyn – Lada Darewych
Narration – Hugh Ritchie
Doc – Geoff Mays
Dart – Victoria Urquhart
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
3 teens’ origin stories on becoming Rocket Racers in 2099, while learning a real winner has integrity, fidelity and adaptability all while having a human bomb plotting to blow up a computerized dam.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
fantasy science fiction
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Animated rocket racing team of three ambitious teen scientists of 2 girls and 1 boy following their dreams to be the fastest while learning the true winner is always honesty AND… a suicide bomber wrestling with whether or not to pull her finger and go Kaboom!
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
Since Nov 2011 with two second place wins and two third place finishes out of eight nominations!
7. How many stories have you written?
4 completed screenplays and many ideas on napkins.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Pet Shop Boys “Go West”
In concert: https://youtu.be/GER396B6M7w
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
3am rewrites with terse conversations with my muse, the Lord. He can be very talky.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Scuba Diving 100ft below in Caribbean, California coast and Great Barrier Reef while climbing Table Mountain, Machu Picchu with Rock of Gibraltar in 2019!
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox